Advertisement

Dil hoom hoom kare (Rudali)(Bhupen Hazarika) by a bathroom singer.

Dil hoom hoom kare (Rudali)(Bhupen Hazarika) by a bathroom singer. I call myself a bathroom singer, because I chose the bathroom to fulfill my dream.
Many have drawn comparisons of Ranu Mondal which is absolutely wrong.
The role of the Android mobile + YouTube + Lyrical Karaoke maker in reviving my childhood dreams is incredible.

The dream of that year was awakened in the month of Aug'2019. In 2020 I started to make my way. As much as I enjoy singing, if the audience likes to hear the music, then the dream will be worthwhile.

Without the knowledge of melody, a bathroom singer might have been tormented by many Audience.
However, I will not end my efforts in 2021.

The singers I will try to imitate in the coming days are- (Male Singers) Kishore Kumar / Kumar Shanu / Mah: Aziz / Shabbir Kumar / Maha Rafi / Shonu Nigam / Vinod Rathore / Abhijit Bhattacharya / Amit Kumar / Manal De / Sh. / Bhupen Hazarika / Hemant Mukhopadhyay / Mukesh / Nitin Mukesh / Manohar Udas / Bhupender Singh / Bappi Lahiri / Hariharan / S. P. Balasubramanian / Mahendra Kapoor / Raghav / Adnam Swamy / Anup Jalota / Sanat Singh / Jatileshwar Mukhopadhyay / Nirmalendu Chowdhury / Rahul Dev Barman / Talat Mamud / Dhananjay Bhattacharya / K. L. Saigal / Baba Saigal / Mrinal Chakraborty / Akhilbandhu Ghosh / Atif Aslam / Indranil / Udit Narayan / Sudesh Bhonsle / Himesh Rasmiya / Lucky Ali / Jahangir Hussein / Babul Supri / Nachiketa / Degra Rupkatar / Amartal Pankar / Amrit Jagjit Singh / Asudas / Shailendra Singh / Shivaji Chatterjee / Amitabh Bachchan / Pankaj Udas
AND
(Female singers) Asha Bhosle / Mita Chatterjee / Nirmala Mishra / Beads Ghosh / Sabita Chowdhury / Antara Chowdhury / Runa Laila / Lata Mangeshkar / Usha Rathup / Miss Jojo / Aarti Mukherjee / Alisha Chinai / Shreya Ghoshal / Anura Ghoshal Reader / Chitra Singh / Subha Mudgal / Hamanti Mukherjee / Swapna Chakraborty / Sunidhi Chouhan Some more singers and singers.

It's just an attempt to become a magical singer from a bathroom singer without learning the songs. 'Like and share' if you like. However, please do not make sarcastic comments.Thanks to the karaoke maker.Watch more of my videos on YouTube.
'CHANCHAL A Bath-room Singer'
Plz Subscribe for my updated videos.
2

singer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments