Advertisement

Cleveland Is Crazy! An Entire Abandoned Neighborhood! What Happened To This Place! Sneak Peak

Cleveland Is Crazy! An Entire Abandoned Neighborhood! What Happened To This Place! Sneak Peak This is just a sneak peak of my trip to Cleveland. I found an entire neighborhood abandoned in Cleveland. The urban decay is stunning and I also got a chance to explore through three abandoned factories so this is a teaser of some of what I saw. I'll be putting those up in full this is some of the craziest things I saw on the streets of Cleveland.

entire abandoned neighborhood,abandoned factories,i fond an abandoned neighborhood,abandoned factories cleveland,abandoned houses cleveland,Clevelands abandoned factories,touring abandoned factory,abandoned factory in cleveland,abandoned neighborhood,abandoned neighborhood in cleveland,blighted communities cleveland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments