Advertisement

Building Relationships With Women

Building Relationships With Women I’m excited about my upcoming girls’ weekend, so I won’t be celebrating with Jazz this year. I’m working on building up my relationships with the women in my life. My reviews on new movie releases this week... Just Mercy & Bad Boys 4 Life and let’s talk about Power Season 6. I’m on the hunt for me a piece of Ivy Park. It’s important to build strong bonds with the women in our lives. I value every relationship I have with women. I need my girl time, do you?

Hope y'all enjoy!

Xoxo,

Steph💜

____________________________________________

Editing software- IMovie

Editing by: EclecticNista

Camera: Canon Rebel T3i & Sony A50000

📧 Send me an email (Business Inquiries only please) ECLECTICNISTA@YAHOO.COM

____________________________________________

EclecticNistas Let's Stay Connected

💜Facebook:

💜Instagram :

💜SHOP IG:

💜WEBSITE:

💜Twitter:

💜PoshMark: http:/PoshMark.com/closet/eclecticnista

💜Snap Chat EclecticNista

💜Email- Eclecticnista@yahoo.com

💜Jazz-

💜Jazz -

💜Snap Chat JazzyFly125

💜Mama Rose -

💜Bond’s IG-

Want to send me stuff?

EclecticNista

P.O. Box 744

Milltown, NJ 08850

___________________________________________________

Vlogger, vloggers. vlogs, vlog, vlogging, black vlogger, black youtube, black family vloggers, college graduate daughter, high school, girl teenager, 18 years, life with a college student post graduate, life with a teenager, real life, reality TV, mom, dad, family bonding,vintage,vintage reseller, reseller, fashion,blogger, young business, business owner, military wife, husband, daughters, army brats, young marriage, milso, army wife, outfit of the days, makeup of the day, army life, hair, makeup, RWOYT, EclecticNista, EclecticNistaJR, Jasmine Long, Jasmine Long mom Mama Steph eclecticnista4evayoung 2018 Jada Long retired military

eclecticnista,eclecticnista youtube,building strong relationships,woman,women,sisterhood,friendship,friendships,building,growing,understanding,trust,development,love,influencer,fashion,beauty,style,2020,facts,weekly,vlog,vlogs,vlogger,lifestyle,wife,husband,hate,talk,chit chat,car vlog,hair,fade,waves,waver,female,

Post a Comment

0 Comments