Advertisement

Autel Evo Look what a little water can do! Do not be fooled with the Autel Evo 2.

Autel Evo  Look what a little water can do! Do not be fooled with the Autel Evo 2. Autel Evo You do not need the Evo 2, this drone is more than capable for your needs, trust me you will disable all sensors before you know it. No other drone can do this. I do not need to modify my controller like others with the Skydio 2.(Accelerated heights!) The Autel Evo 2 uses the EXACT SAME CONTROLLER. If you want to get a drone with more sensors and a resolution that you cannot even process BLAH BLAH BLAH, and xtra 5 min flight time you are being fooled for 500 bucks! I am not ready to run around or ride my scooter like others, KEN DOBO! I like my shiny finish, if anything the thermal will be useful for government agencies. The 6k 1 inch sensor will only be good for 1 to 5 percent of the buying consumer. DO NOT LET THEM TAKE OUR HOBBY AWAY, this will just create PIRATES:) Anyways, look what a little water can do! Thanks for watching! Love you fellow pilots and spectators!

Autel Evo,Autel Evo 2,drones,new,FPV,GPS,mavic,dji,autel,drone,gps,skydio,skydio 2,long range,range,long,urban,hills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments