Advertisement

A Place and Time to Reflect on this Past Year and the Year to Come.

A Place and Time to Reflect on this Past Year and the Year to Come. Well today I take you to a very special place for me and I hope for all of you too. Its wild, but beautiful and serene at the same time. A place where one can think and revitalize the mind and the soul. Here I walk where once long ago, before the age of modern humankind touched this land, a person could be free.
I do hope this video finds all of you, my friends, family, children, Grandson well, enjoying the eve before the New Year comes. Wishing you all a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Y'all take care and God's Blessings to you all.

Mr. Tom's email: tchimes@aol.com

Talasi,Tallapossa river,wild rivers,wild water falls,Deep South Alabama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments