Advertisement

A Look At Q4OS

A Look At Q4OS "A Place Where I Can Geek Out!"
#Q4OS #Peppermint10 #Linux #stevesveryown

I'm taking a subscriber suggested look at Q4OS. I must say, it is an interesting distro. Come take a look at it with me, live.

I extend an invite to new Linux users and Linux curious window users. Oh, and all experienced Linux users are more than welcome. Let's spread the word of Linux!

Fight the patent troll:

Yes, I’m a big Peppermint OS user and fan!



Contact Info:
Email me at: stevesveryown@gmail.com
Join me on MeWe:
On Discourse:

Check out these fine YouTube Channels to find out and understand more on Linux:

Joe Collins
English Bob
Total OS Today
Destination Linux
Switched to Linux
Big Daddy Linux
TuxDigital
PCTLC
Linux Quest
Distro Tube
Sneeky Linux
Das Geek

Come for the Linux, stay for the Community!

My podcast equipment (clicking on these DOES NOT get me money):
Fifine K670:
LED lighting:
Logitech 920:
Logitech H390 Headset:
Mini Tripod:

Post a Comment

0 Comments