Advertisement

5 Projects You Can Build In A Week That Will Get You Hired

5 Projects You Can Build In A Week That Will Get You Hired I have been asked hundreds of times which projects are the best for building a resume, so in this video I decided to finally answer the question by explaining the five best projects for building a resume and landing a job. I even used three of the five projects on this list to land my first job and I was told countless times that the reason I received job offers and interviews at many companies was because of the projects on my resume. The best part is any of these projects can be built in a single week so you can start applying and landing jobs sooner.


🧠 Concepts Covered:

- What companies are looking for in resumes
- Which projects are the best for getting hired
- What skills you need to get hired
- How to build projects that will get you hired


🌎 Find Me Here:

My Blog:
My Courses:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:
GitHub:
CodePen:


#WebDevProjects #WDS #JavaScript

webdevsimplified,web dev projects,projects for resume,resume projects,web dev resume projects,beginner project ideas,project ideas web dev,web dev beginner project ideas,resume project ideas,javascript projects,javascript project ideas,beginner js projects,js projects,js project ideas,beginner javascript projecst,beginner js project ideas,js resume projects,javascript resume projects,js projects for a job,quick js projects,quick javascript projects,js,web,

Post a Comment

0 Comments