Advertisement

3 Cold Cases That Remain Unsolved | Unsolved Mysteries

3 Cold Cases That Remain Unsolved | Unsolved Mysteries Over the past couple of years, I have stumbled upon countless unsolved crimes that have remained unsolved for some time now. Here are 3 of those cases...

BEB:

Download Swamp Dweller Scary Stories:
Itunes:
Spotify:

Check out the Swamp Dweller Merch store!


►join the swamp dwellers!

►Subscribe to my channel:

►Follow me on Instagram!

►Join me on twitter:

►'Like' my Facebook Page:

►Join me on Google+:

►Submit stories to or swampdwellereads@gmail.com

All music, footage, and sound effects are sourced from the following:
► Music credit:
Phlegethon:
CO.AG Music:
► Footage credit:
Videoblocks:

Cold Cases,Unsolved Mysteries,Who was the gilgo beach killer,Gautam Jaisinghani Unsolved,Kevin Nguyen Missing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments