Advertisement

YouTube: The “J” Word – Notice of Liability

YouTube:  The “J” Word – Notice of Liability YouTube, You are hereby given Notice of Liability. Notice to agent is notice to principal; notice to principal is notice to agent. You have 10 (ten) days from the posting of this video on Your platform to respond. You owe Me $125,000.00 in liability for failure to respond to My Notice of Liability from August 10, 2019, being in dishonor therefore, and failure to respond to this will incur, under Ethics, a further $1,250,000.00.

#Notice #Liability #Ethics

Original notice on main channel:
Original notice on backup channel:

Full text of notice:


YouTube: The “J” Word – Notice of Liability


Notice to agent is notice to principal; notice to principal is notice to agent.

Quite recently, I have had two (that I know of) comments disappear. *POOF* Gone. Both vanished immediately after I hit “COMMENT.”

The common element in both was that I used the “J” word.

The first was a comment discussing gematria, wherein I mentioned a cipher that is called by the “J” word.

The second was a comment wherein I defended the bulk of the People whose designation starts with that “J.”

I pointed out that the Ones We see at the top are of that “J” designation because the J-ish psychopaths were at the right place at the right time in history…

To seize monetary control, inbreeding to retain the psychopathic gene, passing the wealth/power to psychopathic heirs.

I also pointed out that the “It’s the J’s” cry was pushed by Them, the psychopaths, to divide Us further and to have a “victim” card to play.

I said that most J’s are not part of the problem, and that by feeding into that, We serve Them, the psychopaths in control, not solve for Them.

I stated that I will not feed Their efforts.

It is not that We have J’s in power, but that We have psychopaths, explaining all the psychopathic things We see.

So, YouTube, I demand that You explain why My comments are disappearing. Prove that I broke any rule regarding “hate speech” or any other such rule.

I give You 10 days from the upload date of this Notice of Liability to make Your proof, and if You fail to do so...

I will add to the total You owe Me for My time, at $100,000 an hour, for the 15 minutes I spent painfully typing out those comments.

And given I spend an average of 20 hours making a video, but this one is shorter, I will round it to 10 hours, though it’s a bit more…

And given I am disabled, with psoriatic arthritis and bone spurs in My thumbs, and that making videos is a very painful process for Me...

And given I would not be spending My time painfully producing this video if You had left My comments alone…

And given You are in dishonor relative to My Notice of Liability uploaded August 10, 2019, I will charge You for this time, effort, and pain.

The amount You will further owe Me, if You do not respond in those 10 days, in total, is $1,250,000.00, for a grand total of $1,375,000.00.

Again, I stress that this is under Ethics, not a legal matter, and that Ethics trump legal every time.

Sincerely,

Amaterasu Solar, Shill for Humanity

Love Always!

Humanity Will Win!

Ethics,Solution,Solutions,Truth,Money,NWO,New World Order,Financial,Finance,Freedom,Liberty,Energy,Business,Politics,Activism,Economy,Free,Free Energy,Economics,Government,Psyop,Psyops,Lies,Psychological Operation,Psychology,Conspiracy,Psychopath,Psychopathy,Activist,Technology,Notice,Liability,

Post a Comment

0 Comments