Advertisement

Whoopi Goldberg, Meghan McCain Blow Up on The View Over Trump Impeachment

Whoopi Goldberg, Meghan McCain Blow Up on The View Over Trump Impeachment Whoopi Goldberg put Meghan McCain in timeout during “The view” declare the cohost on Monday for her behavior during a tense conversation about charges.

During the interview, McCain pointed out that conservatives do not support the procedure against President Donald Trump – and said that a long process does nothing to help Democrats. After Joy Behar Trump criticized for refusing to testify, Sunny Hostin cried the hypocrisy of senators who voted to accuse President Bill Clinton, but would not do the same this time.

“My job here is not to litigate its ethics. I am an ABC political analyst and a” View “cohost,” McCain began. “My job is to analyze its politics and …”


As Hostin interrupted, McCain asked her, “Let me finish, I’ll let you talk.” At the moment, it seemed as though Goldberg was trying to throw a commercial, but Meghan asked, “Do you ever want to hear a conservative perspective on the show?”

“Girl, please stop,” when Whoopi shot Meghan, “please stop right now.”

“No problem. I won’t talk for the rest of the show,” she replied. Whoopi’s answer: “I think that’s fine if you start behaving like that.”

“I don’t behave with anything,” Meghan said, defending himself. “I’m trying to show a conservative perspective.”

While Goldberg criticized her for talking about other panelists, she said, “What you do is … we don’t do anything in this regard. We’ll be right back.”

As Meghan paused in the next segment, she sounded as Robert De Niro sat down at the table and raised her father, the late John McCain.

The view,Meghan McCain,whoopi goldberg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments