Advertisement

WatchMojo did Rewind 2019 better than YouTube, and that’s great, but what if they didn't have to?

WatchMojo did Rewind 2019 better than YouTube, and that’s great, but what if they didn't have to? Thank you so much for watching, if you enjoyed this video be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more content like this!

I'm well aware that this subject has already been beaten to death and back again, but I really wanted to try my hand at this form of content for a change. Hopefully you like it.

I'm also aware that I didn't mention TeamTrees or MrBeast, but just let it be noted that they also made huge advancements for the community and deserve lots of credit as well!

In this video, we discuss Rewind 2019, as well as compare it to WatchMojo’s own rendition of rewind, and Rewind 2018. Looking into all of the good, the bad, and the ugly involved with the creation of these videos including the inclusion of heavy topics such as Etika and his tragic story.

Join my discord server!

Follow my podcast channel!

And as always... Stay Sharp!

Entertainment,gaming,singing,music,games,youtube,rewind 2019,rewind 2018,rewind bad,watchmojo rewind,asmr,voice actor,discussion,commentary,youtube rewind,talon,talon dillard,soft voice,etika,wholesome,fix youtube,fix rewind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments