Advertisement

Watch What I Do When My Training Isn’t Working!

Watch What I Do When My Training Isn’t Working! I’ll show you how I train a dog when nothing seems to be working! Thanks PupBox for sponsoring this episode! Go to and enter discount code "ZAK" to get 50% off of your first PupBox when you sign up for a multi-month subscription!

If you want the full experience, follow @zakgeorge on Instagram. I show you Inertia’s progress in realtime as well as do live training and answer your questions:

Follow me on TikTok here:

Are you new to this series? Get caught up with all of “The Dog Training Experience” videos here:

Like me on Facebook!

Support my videos by making a contribution on patreon:

Order the NEW book here:
Get my first book here:

How to train a dog,train dog to stop barking,train dog to walk on leash,socializing a puppy,puppy training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments