Advertisement

Unity3d VFX Graph - How To Convert A Mesh To A Sign Distance Field (SDF) ?

Unity3d VFX Graph - How To Convert A Mesh To A Sign Distance Field (SDF) ? I always had the question about sign distance fields and how I could create one but didn’t know how, well today I am happy to share with you a tool I found in GitHub that allows you to do so, the creator who I want to thank “Aman Tiwari” created a repository with examples on how to do this and in this video I am going to show you how it works and how you can use it in your own projects.

The asset MeshToSDF can be cloned from:


Find GitHub open source projects by checking out my profile in Patreon:


Recommended Unity Asset for Today:

Living Particles:


Particle Dynamic Magic 2: Decal, Spline, AI Particles & dynamics


Get realtime indie development tips from me in Twitter


Subscribe to my indie development videos & game releases newsletter


Blog about Indie development and startup

Visual Effect Graph HDRP,VFX Sun,Visual Effect Graph Sun,unity3d vfx graph tutorial,unity3d vfx graph,unity3d vfx,unity vfx,unity vfx graph,unity3d effects,visual effects,3d visual effects,vfx graph,vfx shaders,vfx with unity3d,vfx and unity3d,unity3d vfx examples,Unity3d VFX tutorials,VFX tools,how to create VFX,unity vfx tutorials,unity3d vfx tutorials,learning vfx,learning unity3d vfx graph,how to learn vfx graph,vfx graph tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments