Advertisement

Stranded Vlogmas 2019 - Day Twenty Four

Stranded Vlogmas 2019 - Day Twenty Four It's Christmas Eve! Thankyou so much for joining me for Vlogmas this year - even if it didn't turn out like I planned. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow - whatever you get up to. I will mainly be eating.
In case I don't record again beforehand - have a wonderful new year.

You can find me on instagram and ravelry as amyflorence.

Stranded Dyeworks - my hand dyed yarn company can be found here (currently empty - but that will change in a few days!)

And if you feel so inclined, my Ko-Fi account is here:

Music by bensound.com
All nonsense by me - except the cat, who is borrowed.

Vlogmas,Stranded Vlogmas,Stranded Dyeworks,Stranded Podcast,Knitting,AmyFlorence,Amy Florence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments