Advertisement

Pokemon Emerald Challenge: Can I Beat Emerald Using Non-Damaging Moves? (No Items in Battle)

Pokemon Emerald Challenge: Can I Beat Emerald Using Non-Damaging Moves? (No Items in Battle) In this video, Jacob takes on the challenge of beating Pokemon Emerald without using physical or special damaging moves (non-damaging moves). Using only one Pokemon (his trusty Shroomish), Jacob fights his way through Emerald.
The run isn't exactly optimal, but this should end just as expected if you've happened upon Shamoo in the past.

Remixed music is from GlitchxCity
We don't own Pokemon, and we didn't own it in 2005 either.

Pokemon,Pokemon Emerald,Pokemon Emerald Challenge,Pokemon Challenge,No items,No items in battle,Can we beat Pokemon,Can I beat Pokemon,Can I beat pokemon emerald,pokemon non damaging moves,shroomish,shamoo,Shamoo gaming,emerald,pokemon music,pokemon remix,pokemon challenges,can you beat pokemon with only a,can you beat pokemon without,can you beat pokemon using,non damaging moves,is it possible to beat,gen 3,challenge run,nintendo,commentary,narrated,GBA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments