Advertisement

Onision Has A Meltdown While I'm Trying to Use The Bathroom

Onision Has A Meltdown While I'm Trying to Use The Bathroom I'm trying to use the bathroom...to poo #Onision
And he just HAD to have another one of his episodes

This is what it's like every day being a roommate of Onision's, I hate it
I think that goober stole the toilet paper to

Onision could of just waited until I went to work or was done in the rest room to have his fit

He is the worst roommate ever, period Onision’s Last Video should be apologizing for being such a bad roommate. Not “My Last Video - Onision” should be “Onision is very sorry for being such a bad roommate”

Trying to poo while onision is FREAKING OUT is a nightmare, it happens all the time and I'm sick of it dude

I've told people time and time again "Onision Is A Horrible Roommate" and "I Hate Living With Onision" but they always tell me it isn't that bad, well it is.

Onision is a terrible roommate, AND he hid our toilet paper.

I'm still hiding in the shower, Because I'm scared and the hot water will clean my bum

MUSIC Strollin_Along_-_www.fesliyanstudios.com

onision,onisionisabadroommate,onisionroommate,onisiondrama,onision2019,onionboy,onisiondramaroommate,2019onision,youtubeonision,onisionfanbase,comedy,sketch,parody,jokes,toilet,toiletpapper,prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments