Advertisement

M!R!M - Another Life Another Time (feat. Kat Day) [Official Video]

M!R!M - Another Life Another Time (feat. Kat Day) [Official Video] The second single from M!R!M upcoming third album The Visionary, out 31 January 2020 on Avant! Records.

PreOrder the LP:
PreOrder the digital:
Learn more:


Directed by Giulio Letizi

LYRICS:
Since the time you were gone
You left my heart full of nothing
There’s nothing that can be done
I miss you friend so much I’m dying
I’m feeling that I could be wrong
(There’s nothing I can do about it)

See you in another life another time

{I missed you
Many times before
Many times before}

{See you in another life another time
See you in another life another time}

Avant!,AvantRecords,MRM,M!R!M,jack Milwaukee,newSingle,video Premiere,Another Life Another Time,Kat Day,The KVB,darkwave,coldwave,synth,synthpop,80sPop,Electronic Body Music,postpunk,new wave,EBM,80s,the Visionary,new Album,Avant! Records,Giulio Letizi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments