Advertisement

Let me guess. Far more then just 30 measly pieces of silver.

Let me guess. Far more then just 30 measly pieces of silver. Its not done openly. Its done discretely is most cases.
Most people do not have the same discernment as me when it comes to identifying them, when I always have and would have covered for them and encouraged them.
I think they are against me because they can sense I can spot them out and are trying to divert the attention away and make it look like I am in bondage when I am in a safe place of rest and perfectly fine and just maybe a little bored at times.

On one end they are saying nice flattery, on the other end they are twisting and warping everything I have said or done around as if there only purpose or goal is to discredit me or what I said or have done instead of coming to me like a man and respectfully private messaging me and letting me know if I am doing or saying something in error or making a mistake or if they disagree with anything.

They couldnt make it too obvious, but after they realized everyone knew and was still going along with it they became more and more open with it.

A man who will acknowledge or admit and who has made a reputation of admitting or acknowledging he was wrong and correcting it if he was wrong and wants to know if he is, one who will go back admit if there was an error and correct it.
All I ask is that they spoke to me respectfully and message me in private and let us reason like civilized adults.
A man who was taught to respect his elders and authority, but I cannot respect them if they are doing this foolishness and not speaking to me directly like civilized adults, if you cannot reason with me, then you cannot be reasoned with, because I am a very easy person to reason and have always been very respectful.

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY THEM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.!!!!
NO EXCUSES FOR THEM TO HAVE NOT CAME TO ME IN PRIVATE AND RESPECTFULLY IF THEY DISAGREED WITH ANYTHING I SAID INSTEAD OF GOSSIPING ABOUT ME.
IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW BETTER THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
NO EXCUSE!!!!!!


( I honestly wished I never had to make this and took no pleasure in it, but there's too many of them to count now, and they just kept going and wouldn't stop and used the extra time they were given to get worse instead of getting out and not being caught on the wrong side of the fence before this video was made).

silver.

Post a Comment

0 Comments