Advertisement

How To Know A Refined Deck Just By Looking | Legends Of Runeterra Guide

How To Know A Refined Deck Just By Looking | Legends Of Runeterra Guide You can watch me on twitch every day ▶
My LoR Decks on Mobalytics ▶
Swim & Yusu's Infohub ▶
Join my youtube membership program ▶
I made a Patreon! ▶

Making educational & entertaining gameplay videos while simultaneously following none of my own advice.

I post videos daily. I also stream 6 hours a day. This is what I've decided is the best thing to do with my 20's. Stay in school.

Follow me on Twitter ▶
Edited by: Strider/Mike E (

#LegendsofRuneterra #swimstrim #Guide #LeagueofLegendsCardGame #LeagueCardGame

Legends Of Runeterra | How To Know A Refined Deck Just By Looking | Legends Of Runeterra Guide

legends of runeterra buffs and nerfs,legends of runeterra patch review,runeterra patch,lol,legends of runeterra,legends of runeterra gameplay,riot legends of runeterra,league of legends hearthstone,legends of runeterra lor,lor gameplay,riot new gameplay,legends of runeterra tutorial,legends of runeterra guide for beginners,legends of runterra guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments