Advertisement

Home Bargains πŸŽ„ CHRISTMAS DECOR 2019 & HAUL πŸŽ„

Home Bargains πŸŽ„ CHRISTMAS DECOR 2019 & HAUL πŸŽ„ Hellllo everyone! so todays video consists of me going to home bargains, filming all of their fun christmas decor that i havent shown you yet as well as bringing you a little mini haul of all the things i picked up!

Funnily enough, i also went to Home Bargains for the literal 3rd time this week and came out with even more stuff which I just hauled on my instagram stories so if you want to see what else i bought when i went back in just go find me on there too!!

Honestly home bargains has been my favourite place this year for Christmas bits and little stocking fillers... actually have spent sooo much more than i ever needed too but managed to save so much also so HATS OFF TO HOME BARGS!

Thanks so much for watching xoxo chelsey

INSTAGRAM:
MAIN KAWAII CHANNEL:
MY STORE:

CHELSEY DIY,chelsey bowen,chelsey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments