Advertisement

FAIL AND FAIL! + EPIC FINAL ! · Counter Strike 1.6 · Taurus Not So Good

FAIL AND FAIL! + EPIC FINAL ! · Counter Strike 1.6 · Taurus Not So Good NEW VIDEO !

This time I´ll be playing on Inferno map, as CT, a big part of the video will be fails but the final round was awesome, was 4 kills (3 of them by headshot) and that´s it. The last video I uploaded was less than 1 minute, but this time the video is 15 minutes long, so just enjoy !

P.D: If you liked the video please let me know it by hitting that like button ! That would make me sooo happy, and if you want more content like this suscribe to the channel so I´ll know if the content is the correct. You can leave any ideas for future videos in the comment box.

Don´t forget to check out this channels! , you will like them:





Don´t forget to follow me!:
➠ Discord: Taurus Not So Good #6542
➠ My server:
➠ Twitter:

Thank you so much for watching!!

- Taurus.

Counter Strike,Counter Strike 1.6,Counter Strike GO,Counter Stirke Global Offensive,csgo,cs go,CS GO,cs,css,counter strike,counter strike go,counter strike 1.6,cs 16,cs 1.6,cs skins,skins cs,elrubiusOMG,rubius,elrubiusomg,rubius z,fernanfloo,willyrex,random,taurus,not,so,good,taurus not so good,taurus so,taurus good,taurus not,taurus not so,taurus not good,taurus so good,gta 5,PewDiePie,MrBeast,BTS,bts,idol,chiches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments