Advertisement

At this point....I give up....Because I forgot to post this the other day 😩🎄 | Vlogmas Day 18

At this point....I give up....Because I forgot to post this the other day 😩🎄 | Vlogmas Day 18 It’s Vlogmas!!!!! Let’s see how tough we hang in there! Somehow I forgot to list this blog. So it’s out of order. Vlogmas has kicked my butt y’all!! Not doing this next year 😩😂
LATER Y’ALL





DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS VIDEO! :)





#Vlogmas #KCTV #KatrinaandCharles











☞Social Media:





❁Instagram: TheKatrinaRenee





❁Twitter: @MsKatrinaRenee |

















--------------------------------------------





IF YOU WANT TO SEND US LETTERS OR WORDS OF WISDOM, WE NOW HAVE A P.O. BOX!!! SEE ADDRESS BELOW



































FUNNY MOM, HILARIOUS WIFE, AWESOME HUSBAND AND OUT OF THIS WORLD CHILDREN!





AVID CRUISERS!!

















Email for business inquires: thekatrinarenee@gmail.com





Send video requests to : the katrinarenee@gmail.com





To be Featured on our channel send pics and social media info to : thekatrinarenee@gmail.com

















FAQ:





How old am I? 34 years old





How tall am I? 5'4





What camera do I use? Canon G7x





What editing software do I use? Final Cut Pro X and Imovie

Vlogmas Intro,keesha anderson,brittany breon,the ali's,latoya forever,2019,compilation,magician,prank,atlanta,katrina and charles tv,atlanta vloggers,vloggers in atlanta,dearra and ken,dk4l,ddg,kennedy cymone,cruise,cruisers,carnival cruise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments