Advertisement

4 Date night fragrances that is sweet and yummy!!!

4 Date night fragrances that is sweet and yummy!!! These fragrances are on the sweet side and definitely gourmand! If you like a warm cozy and beautiful fragrance that is not too over powering but is still powerful enough to be a head turner, then these are great to wear! Flowerbomb by Victor&Rolf, Flower by KENZO L'Elixir, Black Opium, and Hypnotic Poison. Please look over my blooper lol and let me just make it. Have fun with me while I start from humble beginnings. A sister is not able to edit right now, so yah. Guys!! I was not saying a baby is sexy, I was simply trying to say that the best body odor is a new born baby and if you are not a (baby) toddler child then you should be rocking a scent! But, I was only playing. Just wanted to clarify! muah!

Fragrance,sweet,Flowerbomb,Black Opium,Hypnotic Poison,Flower L'Elixir,date night,Evening Fragrance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments