Advertisement

Why it's Important to Follow Your Intuition

Why it's Important to Follow Your Intuition Why it's important to follow your intuition. Your intuition is always right. It's something we don't think much, but we've all been in the position when we've just done something that goes against our gut feeling, voice in our head and then go, I knew "I should have (insert what you knew you should have done)" . When this happens to you, you inwardly think "I knew I should have listened to _______", Whether you say, myself, my intuition, my gut, my inner voice, Jesus, or any other label, you knew you should have listened to it. It's not just that you should have listened to it to be right.
Listening to your intuition not only gets you the result you want, it takes you towards what you want in life. It takes you towards your manifestations that you desire. Once I realized that my intuition was taking me closer towards my manifestations I started listening to it every time and it started directly leading me to the things that I wanted in life.

Intuition comes only one command at a time. When you follow one it will come with a follow up. For example if it tells you to go to a coffee shop and get some coffee, then it may tell you to talk to someone. Talking to them it may tell you to ask a certain question. If it has a follow up then it will always lead you to where you need to go. In the mean time you just keep talking, sitting, and enjoying until it comes and gives you another instruction.

Test this out, try just listening to your intuition for 15-30 minutes. Give it an hour even. If you give it an hour I guarantee you will manifest something you want. It may be something small, but it will be something that you wanted if you continuously follow your intuition.

why you should follow your intuition,how to follow your intuition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments