Advertisement

Time for chicken dinner|Pubg Lite pc livestream

Time for chicken dinner|Pubg Lite pc livestream I stream pubg pc lite and other Pc games. I am live on pubg lite pc every day. Do check out my other pubg lite videos on the channel.
My ign is MightyTornado_YT.My favorite combination of guns in pubg lite is the AKM and Kar98. And I like to play hot-drop and rush game.

Join my discord:

Follow me on social media:

Instagram:

Facebook:

My personal Social media Links:

Instagram:

PC SPECS

GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 2700 8 CORE 16 Threads
Memory: 16 GB RAM
SSD : Kingston
Primary Monitor: Acer VG270P 144hz Refresh rate
Secondary Monitor: Dell ss240l 60hz Refresh rate
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080
Mouse: Logitech G502 hero
Headset: CREATIVE Sound BlasterX H6

MIGHTY TORNADO,MIGHTYTORNADO,PUBG,PUBGPC,PUBG PC,LITE,PC LITE,pubg,pc,lite,pubglite,pubg lite,Pubg Lite,Pubg pc lite,dynamo,rush,headshot,squad,drop,flare,gun,gamer,india,indian gamer,community,gaming,pubg lite tricks,pubg lite live,pubg lite pc,playerunknown's battlegrounds download,battlegrounds download,lite mobile,download pubg,mobile,live,LIVE,pubg lite new update,pubg lite video,pubg lite game,pubg lite all settings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments