Advertisement

The Fanciest Hotel I've Ever Been In (Kimpton Seafire Resort Cayman Islands)

The Fanciest Hotel I've Ever Been In (Kimpton Seafire Resort Cayman Islands) The Kimpton Seafire in Cayman Islands hooked us up for the Gamers Bay event! This is the nicest hotel I've ever been in so today's video is mostly just showing it off.

Twitter:
Discord:
Mixer:
Second Channel:

I only use ASTRO Headsets. This link gives you 5% off in checkout:

My gaming Router is the Netduma R1:
Use code "DRFT" for $10 off!

Cayman,Cayman Islands,vlog,travel,drift0r,driftor,travel vlog,Cayman Brac,turtles,dolphins,hotel,fancy hotel,best hotel,rich hotel,presidential suite,suit,luxury hotel,Cayman luxury hotel,JWoDesigns,fun,funny,showing off,the fanciest hotel I've ever been in in,Kimpton Seafire,Kimpton,Kimpton Seafire Resort,

Post a Comment

0 Comments