Advertisement

Substitute Teacher RolePlay (ASMR)

Substitute Teacher RolePlay (ASMR) A simple relaxing ASMR roleplaying a substitute teacher. Nothing special just for relaxation. A bit of side humor because this is literally how every single sub on planet earth is like. :) I am playing solitaire, reading a book, writing in my journal, and organizing my bag.

#ASMR #substituteteacher #roleplay

Background:


Instagram: @asmrer
Twitter: @asmrer
Facebook:
My ASMR Albums:
Vlogs:
Hypnotherapy, Healing, Custom vid & Tarot:
Support me on Patreon & Cameo:
Buy My Book "Finding Your Alignment":

ASMR,tony bomboni,ASMR tony bomboni,tony bomboni ASMR,substitute,teacher,sub teacher,sub,substitute teacher,roleplay,ASMR roleplay,roleplay ASMR,substitute teacher roleplay,ASMR teacher,teacher ASMR,ASMR teacher roleplay,teacher roleplay,teacher roleplay ASMR,substitute teacher roleplay ASMR,ASMR substitute teacher roleplay,solitaire,cards,journal,book,bag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments