Advertisement

Self-employed (autónomo) in Spain. My first impressions!

Self-employed (autónomo) in Spain. My first impressions! Well it's been a crazy couple of months here in Mataró. Work has picked up at a great pace and I'm really busy delivering English classes as a self-employed teacher. This is the first time in my life that I have undertaken such a challenge and I hope you continue to follow along as I continue the adventure.
If you're thinking 'Should I go self-employed?' then maybe this will give you some inside information into how the process works - at least in Spain.

I do not offer financial or business advice. This is simply an account of my own experiences for those who may be interested.

live abroad,expat life,work abroad,self-employed,work for yourself,live the dream,autónomo,barcelona,catalonia,no boss,pros and cons,live in spain,move to spain,set up a company,run a company,spanish taxes,taxes in spain,esl,tefl,move to the sun,brit abroad,vlogger,vlog,blog,weblog,teach abroad,teach overseas,work overseas,move to europe,life experiences,own your life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments