Advertisement

Pisces November 2nd Half♓️ Best Reading I’ve Done Thus Far

Pisces November 2nd Half♓️ Best Reading I’ve Done Thus Far “The Lone Wolf never loses sight of what’s important.”

Welcome to Dragonette Tarot🐉

I’m an intuitive tarot reader with a main goal to help give clarity to those who need it. Please be in mind these are general readings and not everything will resonate.

Energy and time are fluid, so all of my readings are timeless⏳

If you’d like a personal reading, click on this link:

You can also email me at dragonettestarot@gmail.com and purchase these services down below

•$5 for 1 question
•$3 for 3-Card Yes or No w/ detail
•$5 for 5-Minute General Reading Video
•$15 for 15-Minute General Reading Video
•$20 for 20-Minute General Reading Video

I accept PayPal and Venmo ( Remember to email me first. I’ll need your full name, date of birth, and question.

If there is another person involved or multiple people, I’ll need their info as well. Once you’ve sent your payment and I confirm it, I will begin to work on your reading☺️)

For legal reasons, these readings are for entrainment purposes only. Do not make major life changes based off of readings. They also do not replace medical help. In your own situations, please contact a medical physician, life coach, or psychologist if needed.

#pisces #watersigns #november2019 #generalreading #tarotreading #tarot,#lovereading #soulmate #twinflame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments