Advertisement

Knowing Bros Topic #14: The Watch

Knowing Bros Topic #14: The Watch I'm sorry this took a while. I actually uploaded this on nov. 14th and put it on private but totally forgot that I have this on private. lmao. I really need to manage my time so that I can upload much regularly and watch episodes I haven't watched yet😞.
Hopefully by the end of the month I can manage my time betterπŸ˜….

By the way, Super Junior's Lee Sungmin will release his first mini album on NOVEMBER 22 at 6pm KST. πŸ€—
It'll be named "ORGEL"

MV Teaser:

Go check out here for pre-order links and you can also ask them if you have issues with ordering:


Also please subscribe to Sungmin's channel, LIU Studio:

And his new twitter account:
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Thank You

Aneung Hyunim
Ahyung
Knowing Bros.
Knowing Brother
μ•„λŠ” ν˜•λ‹˜

μ•„λŠ” ν˜•λ‹˜,Knowing Brother,Knowing Brothers,Kim Heechul,Min Kyung Hoon,Seo Janghoon,Kim Youngchul,Lee Soogeun,Sugeun,Lee Sangmin,Kang Hodong,kshow,korean variety tv program,funny,english subtitle,savage,heenim,ssamja,Ask Us Anything,A Hyung I Know,Aneun Hyeongnim,Men on a Mission,lol,compilation,best of,kpop,Hee Chul,김희철,ι‡‘εΈŒζΎˆ,μš°μ£ΌλŒ€μŠ€νƒ€,

Post a Comment

0 Comments