Advertisement

I BOUGHT A Ford Escape For $100 And IMMEDIATELY Got STUCK In A Pond

I BOUGHT A Ford Escape For $100 And IMMEDIATELY Got STUCK In A Pond Use code ‘jrl65’ to get the Commuter by Kove for 65% OFF:

A $100 SUV that runs and drives? There had to be something wrong right? Well there was, it has no title so you can't really do anything with it but drive around on the farm. That's exactly what we did, we took it straight to the field to have some fun and test out that 4x4 switch on the dash. It only took a few minutes to completely bury the thing in the pond.

Jake's Channel:

Buy Liquid Ice Energy Drink On Amazon:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#Ford #FordEscape #Offroad

Ford,Escape,Ford Escape,Mudding,Offroading,AWD,Stuck In Pond,Stuck Mudding,$100 Car,Cheap Car,SUV,Ford Maverick,Mazda Tribute,Mercury Mariner,1st Generation Ford Escape,Control Trac II 4WD,4WD,Dana,Ford CD2 platform,3.0L V6,Duratec V6,

Post a Comment

0 Comments