Advertisement

How Much I Spend In A Week As A College Student

How Much I Spend In A Week As A College Student So this is embarrassing..I need to slow down

NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY!! Subscribe and turn on notifications so you don’t miss any of my videos!!!

You guys know I love using Airbnb whenever I travel..sign up with my link to get $40 in travel credit!


FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM-


Marlee's Instagram


TWITTER-

SNAPCHAT- Madiwestbrooke

SPOTIFY-

FAQ:
Age: 20
Where do I go to college? The University of Alabama
Where am I from? Dallas, TX
What am I majoring in? Creative Media with Graphic Design minor.

Business Inquiries ONLY- madi@thesociablesociety.com

Madi westbrooke,Madi,madiwestbrooke,Madi Westbrooke vlogs,university of alabama,day in my life,lifestyle,college,sorority,

Post a Comment

0 Comments