Advertisement

God Is Doing the IMPOSSIBLE: A Unusual Deliverance #PropheticWord #Breakthrough #Mindblowing

God Is Doing the IMPOSSIBLE: A Unusual Deliverance #PropheticWord #Breakthrough #Mindblowing I must say, we rarely understand what all goes into our greatest breakthrough and how God orchestrates our biggest and greatest outcome, it takes a lot of background work and time to display a magnificent, mind-blowing blessing and/or deliverance. Now, it is TIME!

God says, “Many of My children are in the right situation, trial, hardship to see My glory and My Mighty Hand. I have divinely set them up. I couldn’t (more like wouldn’t) deliver them before because it wasn’t the appointed time. My timing is perfect, they will see My Hand at work for them. They will see My Heart was ALWAYS to do good and not evil towards them. They will understand the “why”? They will be blown away by My Goodness because “IT IS TIME!!!”

Genesis 40:14- But when all goes well with you, remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison.

#Deliverance
#PropheticWord #Recompense
#Vindication #TotalRestoration
#Rewards #LetGodbeGod
#Abundance #WarriorofChrist
#Doubleblessings #gloryofGod
#DoubleHonor #thewaitisover
#Breakthrough
#Mindblowingblessings
#SuddenMiracles

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
To sow: Cashapp: $StephanieQ1
Paypal.me/StephButterfield1
stephaniebutterfield1@gmail.com

To help us fight Human Trafficking follow us on Facebook, Instagram and you can donate to:
Cashapp: $QEsthersCorp
Mail: P.O. Box 853
Huntsville, AL 35804
Website: www.q-esthers.com
End Human Trafficking T-Shirts:

#Deliverance #PropheticWord,#Recompense #Vindication #TotalRestoration,#Rewards #LetGodbeGod #Abundance,#Breakthrough #Mindblowingblessings,#SuddenMiracles,#gloryofGod,#WarriorofChrist,#Thewaitisover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments