Advertisement

Fortnite LIVE Gameplay - Solo Cash Cup LIVE - THE GRIND to 1k

Fortnite LIVE Gameplay - Solo Cash Cup LIVE - THE GRIND to 1k Hey wassup it’s Gravety! I enjoy playing video games, especially with my group of friends. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege but I will also play a variety of games every now and then. I tend to upload once a week or once every 2 weeks. I hope you guys enjoy my content. Have a blessed and amazing day!

Want to be a part of the Gravety Gang? Press that subscribe button!

Subscriber Goals

50 subs. [X] May 28, 2018
100 subs. [X] June 17, 2018
500 subs. [x] Feb. 5, 2019
1000 subs. [ ]

Stream Milestones:

10 viewers [x]
50 viewers [x] 2/4/19
100 viewers [ ]


Y1JGPX

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,Cash Cup LIVE,cash cup,pop up cup live,pop up cup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments