Advertisement

Feeding is Frustrating - League of Legends ( Fails & Funny Moments )

Feeding is Frustrating  - League of Legends  ( Fails & Funny Moments ) Rio Trio is back again once again my friends I'd like to ask that everyone enjoy themselves while watching the video I also ask that you guys please subscribe our goal is 100 subscribers before the new year that being january 1st , 2020 at the time of me uploading this we are at 96 subscribers we are so close to completing that goal lets continue to grow and expand together please share the video with other people you guys now so we can continue to grow together be sure to like the video and leave comments letting me know feedback or other things you guys enjoyed
Thumbnail Image Provider :

My Twitter :

This Is A Place Of Serenity So I Would Like To Ask That Everyone Be Respectful To Each Other And That We Ignore All Negativity And Most Importantly Have Lots Of Funnnnnn

Sincerely
~ Rio Trio

League of Legends,Morgana,Funny moments,Fails,

Post a Comment

0 Comments