Advertisement

Death Stranding playthrough pt11 - 30 Min. Or Less! Pizza Delivery and Road Construction

Death Stranding playthrough pt11 - 30 Min. Or Less! Pizza Delivery and Road Construction PLEASE NOTE: All of my Death Stranding gameplay videos are being unfairly content ID claimed on YouTube, meaning NONE of the ad revenue goes to me. Therefore, please consider contributing via another method described below if you like this playthrough, and thank you for the support!

This is my playthrough of Death Stranding on the PS4 Pro, with live commentary.

Please consider leaving me a tip!:

Check out my Teespring store here!:

is the source for ALL of my content
Become a Patron of my work!
for game playthroughs
for live streaming gameplay
for edited montages, best/worst of compilations, detailed game reviews and more
for live streaming gameplay daily
for my vlogs-only channel
TWEET ME!

dspgaming,dsp,darksydephil,darksyde,phil,death stranding playthrough,death stranding walkthrough,death stranding gameplay,let's play death stranding,death stranding ps4 pro,death stranding playstation 4 pro,death stranding uncut,death stranding longplay,death stranding live stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments