Advertisement

Belt grinder overview & questions answered - The plans are ready!

Belt grinder overview & questions answered - The plans are ready! In this video I give a quick overview of the belt grinder, the small changes I made to it and I answer some questions about the price I paid for the parts.
If you want to buy the plans or a build kit check out this link over here:

Use this code to get 15 euro off (Valid until 31-11-2019): GRINDER15

Want to support The Practical Engineer? Get exclusive BTS and extra content:


For more projects, build plans and other stuff:


Check out the gear I use and recommend here:

Also check out my other social media:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

make,making,create,the practical engineer,practical,engineer,diy,learn,build,built,how to,building,thepracticalengineer,thepracticalengineer.com,Belt grinder,belt sander,2x48,2x72,2x48”,Plans,design,professional style belt grinder,belt grinder plans,diy belt grinder,belt grinder kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments