Advertisement

Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated's Music Fiasco That No One's Paying Attention To.

Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated's Music Fiasco That No One's Paying Attention To. The current status of the music in Rehydrated is something that not many people are paying attention to, and I feel that it needs to be addressed in some way, shape or form. The music comparison shows music from Battle For Bikini Bottom (XBOX version) and Truth or Square (2009)

If you feel that I have mislead anyone or have displayed incorrect infromation, please reach out to me in the comments, or find me in my Discord server and message me directly. I'd hate to mislead anyone again if I do in the first place!

Join my Discord server!:

Footage source: (IGN)

Thumbnail source:

spongebob squarepants,spongebob battle for bikini bottom,battle for bikini bottom,battle for bikini bottom rehydrated,spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated,thq nordic,hacienda post,timothy j. borquez,tim borquez,jimmy levine,bfbb soundtrack,downtown bikini bottom theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments