Advertisement

5 Things that Noticeably Affect my Days

5 Things that Noticeably Affect my Days We're constantly distracting ourselves from ourselves through series, alcohol, social media, drugs, just whatever we can get our hands on to numb our reality.
I find that when I'm well balanced and conscious of the layers of myself, I don't want or need to distract myself. I feel light and at peace with everything. The moment I start slipping back into unconsciousness I find reality becoming more difficult to cope with and I start depending on small distractions again.

These 5 things directly affect how aware I am of myself and the things around me, particularly when they're all present or all absent simultaneously.

Current favourite songs:
* Sia- Angel by the wings
* Ludovico Einaudi - Nuvole Bianche
* Sleeping at Last - Saturn

Credit to Bensound.com for the music and Pexels.com for the pictures.

meditation,awakening,awareness,spiritdiaries,spirituality,mindfulness,depression,healing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments