Advertisement

27500+ ELIMS|| 1200+ WINS. Ill just start streaming whenever i open my game.

27500+ ELIMS|| 1200+  WINS. Ill just start streaming whenever i open my game. #ApexLegends #ApexLegendsIndia
Hi my name is abhinav " nexusabhi " singh. I am from bihar(patna) with a decent pc and a shitty internet. I want to either become a proffesional gamer in apex legends or a successful streamer. I used to play smite from hirezstudios and i also made a team and came 3rd in southeast asia gauntlet here is the link to it( Smite is not hosting any tournaments in SEA anymore so i switched to Apex legends and im trying my best on working on my skills to be good enough to play apex on a professional level. I cant ask anyone to watch my stream or like it or sub to me but if u genuinely feel that u wanna sub or like or watch ur more than welcome here. OH and if u ever wanna talk im mostly online on discord. my id is nexusabhi#0100 and im also on apex legends india discord server if ur looking for a non toxic community. here is the link Thx for reading below is my pc specs.
1. acer 144hz monitor 2nd monitor is benq 60hz
2. i5 8400 aorus b360 mobo hyperx 16gb ddr4 rtx 2060 seagate firecuda 1tb
3. logitech g413 keyboard logitect g502 mouse logitech g233 headphones.

game.

Post a Comment

0 Comments