Advertisement

PP-91-01 Kedr-B Melts 4 PMCs on Interchange! Escape From Tarkov patch .11.7

PP-91-01 Kedr-B Melts 4 PMCs on Interchange! Escape From Tarkov patch .11.7 A small squad of 3 on Interchange set out to do tasks and such. The squad consists of Doomstar, Dr.Chaos, and myself (Helladius). While trying to make our way into the mall from the underground parking lot a guy pops out from a pillar kicking off our first firefight and I slay my first PMC with my PP-91-01 Kedr-B using 9X18mm PM PSV. A while goes by with it being quite in the mall till we catch wind of another group lurking around. We set out to hunt them unfortunately they spot and slay Doomstar before we could even react. We determine that they were on the floor above so I quickly set up to ambush them at the escalator and sure enough one of them comes down and I quickly take him out of the equasion. Now that I used up that tactic, I decide to do a long flank on them by taking some stairs kinda opposite of their escalator. Good thing that I did because they were about to try the same thing. I catch them off guard when I hear them first while enroute to them so I quietly back into this corner readying for another ambush as it was my only option now and the first guy comes around the corner, (not checking his corners, Ha!) then I lay him out like he didn't know what hit him. Quickly I have to turn and use the remaining rounds in my gun to put pressure on the next guy, which worked out perfectly because I land one in his face, just before I run out and that's all she wrote for that squad. Time passes as we loot and Dr.Chaos regroups with me. We set out for extraction back down the stairs I used to flank those 2 guys and I come face to face with a player scav. I reactively lay him out on the first set of stairs and procede to the next set and run into another player scav, whom I exchange fire with, before laying him out as I back off telling Dr.Chaos "Im done," letting him take point from here on out.

1st PMC kill 0:23

2nd PMC kill 1:48

3rd & 4th PMC kill 4:57

2 X player scav kills 7:13

Highlight reel 7:28

EFT,Escape From Tarkov,Interchange,Kedr-B,PP-91-01,PMC,PVP,patch,.11.7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments