Advertisement

One to One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Seven

One to One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Seven Day 14
Selfishness has been my number one hindrance to a more abundant life. I get scared when it comes to money. I learned recently that poor people work for money and are never able to get ahead but rich people understand how to make money work for them. The reason there able make money work for them is because there mentality towards it first. Money is only a tool. Secondly they understand the concept of giving. What you put out comes back to you. If you put out a certain energy to provide a service, you get reimbursed with money or other things such as opportunities.
I have to conquer this enemy before it destroys me.
To all the people whom have helped me over the years and I’ve been this selfish person, I’ve taken from and it’s caused you to distrust me, I’m sincerely wholeheartedly sorry. It makes me a bad person to some and the person I see in the mirror everyday suffers from that Karma. I will do better but there are things I need to learn. If anyone has any advice please help me.

Seven

Post a Comment

0 Comments