Advertisement

New Technique, Test 2 B A Lot Better

New Technique, Test 2 B   A Lot Better New Technique, Cloth Swipe, Test 2B…By Kathie Ryan

This is a technique I did by accident off camera. I decided that I would do another and test it out. It is an easy to do technique, which I have dubbed “Cloth Kiss”.

Test two (B)…. A lot better… Using NO silicone or Floetrol this time. The pattern worked well, and I was quite happy, then for reasons unknown the base coat (Black) began to react and cells came up and once again distorted the pattern. I decided it must be the fact that I had swiped before applying my technique…. Back to the drawing board for a rethink on changing this process, hopefully for the better.

I will up-load each of the videos together and link them to one and other...

If you enjoyed this video, please share. Its free and it helps support my art. Thank you.
Subscribing, leaving a comment or thumbs up is also much appreciated!

Pouring medium;

1 Litre PVA glue….400 mils water and 350 mils Floetrol… mixed well…. THAT IS….34 oz PVA… 13 ½ oz water …. Keep it in a sealed bottle or jar it will last a long time.

Paints used in this painting;

My paints are mixed 50% pouring medium and 50% paint… sometimes a tad of water to achieve consistency.

Pro Paint… Bright Red, Light Green
Splash Acrylic…. White
Mont Marte…Purple, Black

There was NO silicone in any of the Paints

Links

You can help me keep this channel growing with a kind donation..... Thank you.
My Facebook….
My Fine Art America site….
Priscilla Batzell… Greatest Book “Because I can”….
Australia Art Dreaming…Wishes to thank and acknowledge… for the use of the sparkle footage.

Fluid Art Pouring,Acrylic Pour,Fluid Art,Fluid Pour,Abstract Art,Australia Art Dreaming,Australia,Queensland,Bundaberg,Kathie Ryan,Kathleen Ryan,Priscilla Batzell,New TechniquePour,New Technique Swipe,Landscape New Technique,Accidental Pour,Accidental Art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments