Advertisement

Little Monsters: My First Favorite Movie (10 Years of Videos!) (Movie Nights)

Little Monsters: My First Favorite Movie (10 Years of Videos!) (Movie Nights) To mark the 10th year since I started doing videos, I decided to do a deep dive on my very first favorite movie. Grab some 'za and skip the apple juice, we're taking a journey under the bed to the world of Little Monsters.

Get a copy of the Little Monsters Rap here:

You can support the show (and see videos before everyone else) on Patreon!


Website:
Twitter: @AllisonPregler
Facebook:
Tumblr:

movie nights,allison pregler,obscurus lupa,little monsters,movie,film,review,funny,comedy,little monsters (1989),richard alan greenberg,fred savage,howie mandel,daniel stern,margaret whitton,rick duccommun,frank whaley,ben savage,william murray weiss,devin ratray,amber baretto,halloween,10 year anniversary,phelan porteous,michael schiciano,

Post a Comment

0 Comments