Advertisement

Kenneka Jenkins.. Who really supplied the Ex pills to put in her drink? This was no accident!

Kenneka Jenkins.. Who really supplied the Ex pills to put in her drink? This was no accident! In this video I am showing you a different view of what happened to Kenneka Jenkins that no other YouTuber has questioned or shown. Everyone says they know her death is being covered up so why are we believing she was drugged with seizure pills and not ex pills? I believe she was drugged with ex in an attempt to get her to loosen up. Irene did say that was what she was high on during the time of the party. I also have a live from Kenneth Tart included that shows him showing off blunts & ex pills. Didn't he say they "lifted her soul"? Also why does Ty say what happened Kenneka was no accident?

I do think I'm a bit repetitive in this video. I didn't know how to start it and had been holding on to that footage for a few weeks. If you read the pinned comment as well as the description you'll understand my point! Last but not Least why was the idea of it being Ex not ever looked into? Tons of YouTubers say the autopsy is fake so why are we believing certain parts of this case & not others???



To donate to the channel:
Cashapp: $gorgeouslyreal

Add me on these social media sites:

Facebook- Kiara Shanice Owens

IG: gorgeouslyreal_so_wavy_

Let's get the subscriber count to 1,000 before the end of 2k19

Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share but most of all SUBSCRIBE!!!!

I appreciate all the love & support you guys give me. I'm so grateful for my YouTube Fam!

accident!

Post a Comment

0 Comments