Advertisement

Depressing Dents Disappear! PDR: How To w| a Professional (Every Car Owner WILL Need This!!)

Depressing Dents Disappear! PDR: How To w| a Professional (Every Car Owner WILL Need This!!) If you are anything like me, when searching for a pre-owned vehicle to buy you want to find something completely stock or close to it. In my case under a time constraint, I could only find this ST with the low miles, completely stock and the year that I was looking for, which came with a couple dents around the car. The more I looked at them later I realized that they were going to make the car look pretty bad when I get done vinyl wrapping it. I asked my cousin Justin down the street and he brought up “paintless dent removal” - had no clue what this even was! But searched YouTube and Google and learned what it is all about, found R&R Dent Removal and here we are, learning everything about pointless dent removal (PDR) from a pro! How-To. Do’s and Dont’s by a Professional! Thank you, Jeremy, for sharing your knowledge!!

Phoenix, AZ - R&R Dent Removal
6948 W Chandler Blvd #4
Chandler, AZ 85226
(480) 785-0047

Colorado Springs, CO - Dent Center
2684 E Platte Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 636-1935

Start working on your cars at home, all the tools to get started-
Vlogs, Extras, Life, RC Car Videos on Cam Alford 2 Channel-
Need More Cars in life but no money? Build an RC Car!-
Camera Equipment -
Need Music for Your Videos? Sign up for Epidemic Sound -
All of my favorite stuff on Amazon-
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial:

cameron,alford,phoenix,arizona,cars,cars247,paintless dent repair,paintless dent removal,pdr school,pdr training,dent removal,how to do pdr,dent trainer,paintless dent repair training,dent tools,door ding,dented car,parking lot dent,door into my car,hail repair tool,how to,pdr secrets,repair hail dents,car care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments