Advertisement

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare | Offline - Here's What You Can Do (No Internet Required)

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare | Offline - Here's What You Can Do (No Internet Required) UPDATE: I moved my mic, and I shake my leg a lot...seems that's what the tapping noise is lol. Also Ground War is out, but I do not see a way to play it offline sadly...and campaign unlocks aren't saved while offline, but it is playable. This video gives a bit more clarification on offline campaign mode.


I briefly tell you what you can do offline. There's no gameplay in this video. You can do offline with bots, in the standard modes such as domination, team death match, etc. You can also do the co-op as well such as the survival mode, and classic special ops. I guess you don't need to watch the video now lol. Ground War is coming later tonight I believe. I am pretty sure it will be offline as well. I will confirm later when it's available.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game that is being developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It will serve as the sixteenth overall installment in the Call of Duty series as well as a "soft reboot" of the Modern Warfare sub-series. #COD #CallOfDuty #ModernWarfare

call of duty,call of duty modern warfare,call of duty modern warfare 2019,call of duty offline bots,cod offline bots,call of duty modern warfare offline bots,call of duty modern warfare 2019 offline bots,call of duty what can you do offline?,call of duty modern warfare 2019 what can you do offline?,call of duty modern warfare offline doesn't require internet,call of duty modern warfare 2019 offline doesn't require internet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments