Advertisement

Building my steel sailing yacht Ep.59 INSTALLING Galley cabinets 😀HAPPINESS!

Building my steel sailing yacht Ep.59 INSTALLING Galley cabinets 😀HAPPINESS! It FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS people!
Installing some good galley cabinets does bring HAPPINESS!
And I also add some good insulation to UP the R factor! WOOHOO!

There were many reasons why, but the work stopped,...
However, the work has re-started, thankfully, and I am on an exciting journey to finish Mistress and then go on my sailing adventures,...
I hope that you can join along with me!









bmwfreedom@gmail.com



Music thanks
www.bensound.com Creative Minds
Epidemic sound:
Touch Dung-Lou Ricard
Dreads Unlocked-Devil and the Perfects

building a steel sailing yacht,building a steel sailing boat,building steel sailing yacht,building steel boats,building steel sailing boats,building a van de stadt yacht,building a van de stadt caribbean,building a steel van de stadt yacht,building a steel boat,building a boat,sailing adventures,installing galley cabinets,installing boat cabinets,installing sailing yacht galley cabinets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments