Advertisement

ASMR WORST Reviewed Makeup Salon💄Lip Care, Close Up

ASMR WORST Reviewed Makeup Salon💄Lip Care, Close Up *I am looking for the people who can translate my videos.
If you are willing to cooperate, please translate from this URL(♡︎ˊ艸ˋ)♬︎*


Welcome to Worst Make-up Salon🙄!
This time, I’ll treat you so carelessly🥺
Be careful.

※I'm having problems with ads appearing on the way even though I haven't set it.
I have already reported to Youtube and they are working on improvements🙇‍♀️

Click here for the makeup playlist✨


⭐️Cham Favorite ASMR♩


…………………………………………………………

⭐Membership(special video per month)
⭐️Twitter:
⭐️Instagram:
⭐E-mail:cham_asmr_niconico@yahoo.co.jp

#ASMR #ASMRmakeup #ASMRlips

asmr,relax,relaxation,worst,review,reviewed,makeup,salon,asmr worst reviewed makeup,funny,relaxing,sleep,asmr メーキャップ,asmr 메이크업,asmr 스킨케어,

Post a Comment

0 Comments