Advertisement

Trying to FIX: PANASONIC DMR-EX77 HDD | DVD RECORDER

Trying to FIX: PANASONIC DMR-EX77 HDD | DVD RECORDER Hi, this 'trying to fix' video shows my brother and I attempting to repair a Panasonic DVD player which will not power up.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

faulty panasonic dmr-ex77,no power panasonic dmrex77,not working panasonic dmr-ex77,panasonic DVD recorder not powering up,trying to fix panasonic hdd dvd player,changing capacitors on a panasonic dmr-ex77,learning to fix electronics,trying to fix my mate vince,trying to fix series,panasonic ex77 not working no power,soldering electronics,fault finding and repair,fixing broken electronics,faulty power supply on panasonic dvd player,caps esr meter tester,

Post a Comment

0 Comments